Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Advance Readers Needed! “The Bound Heart” Releases from Whitaker House in November!

Do you love to read? Do you love inspirational historical romance with a touch of suspense thrown in? With the release of THE BOUND HEART—the second  novel in The Everstone Chronicles novel series—a little over two months away (November!), I’m gathering a team of readers / bloggers who would love to help me spread the word.

As a member of this team, you will receive a PDF Advance Reader’s Copy of The Bound Heart in about 3 to 4 weeks. I will email you with links to the book cover and graphics, and author pics. As a part of this team of "influencers" your goal will be to spread the excitement of The Bound Heart’s release. This can be done in the following ways:


~ If you have a blog, post a review and/or ask me for an interview [preferably in October or November].

~ Prepare a list of tweetables and tweet!

~ Talk about the book on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, GoodReads or other social media sites. If you wrote a review, post your link everywhere. :)

~ Like my Facebook Author Page and comment, like or share my posts to your friends and followers.

~ If you belong to a book club, suggest The Hesitant Heiress. Let them know I’m available to book clubs for online video chats. 

~ Share your enthusiasm with your Bible study, prayer group, civic groups or other organizations that you belong to.

~ Pin the book cover or other book graphics from my website, or those I share with you, to Pinterest. You can also share The Hesitant Heiress Pinterest board I’ve created.

And if you receive and read The Bound Heart and find it’s not your style book? That is okay. Not all books are for all readers. If you don’t like it, feel free to do absolutely nothing.

If you would like to be on this influencer team for The Hesitant Heiress email me at dawncrandallwritesfirst (at) gmail (dot) com.

If you’d like more information about what an influencer does, author Jody Hedlund has a few blog posts about it here and here.

No comments: