Updated May 2018
Thank you for visiting DawnCrandall.blogspot.com (“site”). Your private information is important to me, so when you visit my site, reasonable precautions are taken to secure that privacy. However, no security is perfect, so ACCESS AND USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR DISCRETION AND RISK.
- Accessing this site is an acknowledgement by you that DawnCrandall.blogspot.com is not liable for damages that might result from your visit, including, but not limited to, damage to your computer.
- While links to other Internet sites are often provided, insertion of links does not indicate endorsement by or affiliation with third-party sites. I do not control and am not responsible for your use of those sites, nor am I responsible for any information collected by third parties, including (but not limited to) social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- This site is for the use of persons 18 and older. Minors are not allowed to provide any personal information, and this site will not knowingly collect personal information from those under 18.
- Please do not disclose personal information about third parties without receiving that person’s permission.
- I reserve the right to remove comments that, in my discretion, I find offensive and/or inappropriate, that contain links and/or are determined to be spam.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, license, transmit, reproduce, disseminate, display, transfer or sell, or offer for sale, any information, material, product, or service viewed on or obtained from this site without my express permission. I am not responsible for content found on this site that is republished on other websites or media without my permission.
From time to time, the statistical data provided may be reviewed and used to improve the user’s experience or, when necessary, to release follower numbers (only) to those in the publishing industry who request it.
Use of Your Personal Information
When you visit DawnCrandall.blogspot.com, you are not required to disclose any personal information, such as name and email address. Disclosure of your personal information is voluntary and is not stored, except for the purpose for which you provide it. Such information and purposes include:
- Your name, website, and/or email address on blog comment forms. Comments, name, website address, and Gravatar are public and may be seen by anyone on the Internet.
- Your name, website, and/or email address when using the DawnCrandall.blogspot.com contact form.
- Your name and email address when subscribing to my newsletter. This information will be provided to my newsletter provider, the email marketing service for my newsletter. Should you decide you no longer wish to receive my emails, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any newsletter email you receive from me.
- Information requested and collected in the event of a contest or promotion held on this site or through my newsletter per following eligibility rules for all giveaways:
- Must be age 21 or over to win
- Must be an e-newsletter subscriber
- Must have a U.S. postal address for mailable giveaways
- Winner will be drawn at random
- Winner will be notified via email within 2 weeks of close of giveaway
- Winner is responsible to send me his/her correct U.S. postal address and phone number (in case of delivery problems) to ensure prize delivery
- Winner consents to having first name and last initial announced in the next newsletter
- If winner does not respond within 2 weeks of notification, no giveaway will be awarded
- Void where prohibited
- NO purchase necessary
I do not use tracking technology to collect information once you leave my site.
Information obtained during your visit to this site may be released if requested by legal entities such as law enforcement or courts.
The above applies only to DawnCrandall.blogspot.com. For questions or concerns, please use my contact submission form.